Inverto Quad Universal HGLN 40mm PLL LNB
Inverto’s high-performance Ultra LNBs were specifically designed to address the need for superior reception under the edges of the satellite footprint skirt, small dish sizes or long coax cables. Thanks to its novel feed horn design and superior front-end components, this LNB provides higher conversion gain yet with low noise figure and best phase noise performance. The combination of innovative feed horn design, higher spec components, excellent cross polarization isolation and advanced filter design enables improved handling of interfering and spurious signals. This LNB provides a leap in the overall reception performance compared with standard LNBs, enabling the reception of signals from one satellite, its distribution to four Set Top Boxes with Single Tuner (or two STB with Twin Tuner each) and is ready for Ultra High Definition TV transmissions in 4K or 8K resolution. Designed to meet strict specifications and manufactured to the highest industry standards, this unique range of LNBs is an ideal solution for installations with challenging reception conditions.
- Novel feed horn design
- Superior Phase Noise performance, DVB-S2X compliant supporting Ultra HD (4K and 8K) TV
- Excellent Cross Polarization Isolation
- Very Low Spurious Levels
- Superior Noise Figure with high Conversion Gain
- High 4G Immunity
- Ultimate Reliability
- Low band input frequency range: 10.7 GHz ~ 11.7 GHz
- Low band output frequency range: 950 MHz ~ 1950 MHz
- Low band LO frequency: 9.75 GHz
- High band input frequency range: 11.7 GHz ~ 12.75 GHz
- High band output frequency range: 1100 ~ 2150 MHz
- High band LO frequency: 10.6 GHz
- Noise figure: 0.2 dB typ. (0.7 dB max.)
- LO temperature drift: ± 2.0 MHz max.
- LO initial accuracy: ± 1.0 MHz max.
- LO phase noise @ 1 kHz: -70 dBc/Hz
- LO phase noise @ 10 kHz: -80 dBc/Hz
- LO phase noise @ 100 kHz: -90 dBc/Hz
- LO phase noise @ 1 MHz: -100 dBc/Hz
- Conversion gain: 60 ~ 70 dB
- Gain ripple (over 26 MHz bandwidth): 1 dB max. (peak-to-peak)
- Gain variation (over full band): 4 dB max. (peak-to-peak)
- Image rejection: 50 dB min.
- 3th order intermodulation - ICP3: +10 dBm min
- 1 dB compression point (@ output): 0 dBm min.
- Cross polarization isolation: 22 dB min.
- Control signal Ca (V): 10.0 V ~ 14.0 V
- Control signal Cb (H): 16.0 V ~ 20.0 V
- Control signal Cc (band switching): 22 kHz ± 4 kHz
- Output VSWR: 2.0 : 1 max.
- In band spurious level: -65 dBm max.
- Current consumption: 200 mA max. (10 VDC ~ 20 VDC)
- Operating temperature: -30 °C ~ +60 °C
- Output impedance: 75 Ω (F-type)
- Output connector type: F-Type (female)
- Weight: 177.4 g
- Packaging dimensions (W x D x H): 14.8 cm x 8.6 cm x 5.7 cm
- Packaging weight: 0.306 Kg
- Stock: In Stock
- Reward Points: 90
- Model: IDLT-QDL412-ULTRA-OPN
- Weight: 0.40kg
- Dimensions: 17.00cm x 11.00cm x 8.00cm