Inverto Black Ultra Quad LNB
Inverto Black Ultra Quad LNB - With the Inverto IDLB-QUDL40-ULTRA-OPP lnb connect up to 4 satellite receivers!
This LNB is a high performance product addressing the need for superior reception under the edges of the satellite footprint. Thanks to its novel front end design and superior components, this LNB provides higher conversion gain yet with lowest noise figure and best phase noise performance. The combination of higher spec components, excellent cross polarization isolation and advanced filter design enables improved handling of interfering spurious. All in all, this LNB provides a leap in the overall reception performance compared with standard LNBs. The LNB enables the reception of signals from one satellite and its distribution to maximum four Set Top Boxes with Single Tuner (or two STBs with Twin Tuner) and is ready for High Definition transmissions. Designed to meet strict specifications and manufactured to the highest industry quality standards, this LNB is an ideal solution for satellite broadcast reception across Europe.
- Superior Phase Noise performance, DVB-S2 (HDTV) compliant
- Excellent Cross Polarization Isolation
- Very Low Spurious Levels
- Superior Noise Figure
- Higher Conversion Gain
- Ultimate Reliability
- Low band input frequency range: 10.7 GHz ~ 11.7 GHz
- Low band output frequency range: 950 MHz ~ 1950 MHz
- Low band LO frequency: 9.75 GHz
- High band input frequency range: 11.7 GHz ~ 12.75 GHz
- High band output frequency range: 1100 ~ 2150 MHz
- High band LO frequency: 10.6 GHz
- Noise figure: 0.2 dB typ. (0.7 dB Max.)
- LO temperature drift: ± 3.0 MHz max.
- LO initial accuracy @ 25 °C: ± 1.0 MHz max.
- LO phase noise @ 10 kHz: -90 dBc/Hz
- Conversion gain: 60 dB min.
- Gain ripple (over 26 MHz bandwidth): ± 0.75 dB
- Gain variation (over full band): ± 4 dB max.
- Image rejection: 40 dB min.
- 1 dB compression point (@ output): 0.0 dBm min.
- Cross talk: 22 dB min.
- Control signal Ca (V): 11.0 V ~ 14.0 V
- Control signal Cb (H): 16.0 V ~ 20.0 V
- Control signal Cc (band switching): 22 kHz ± 4 kHz
- Output VSWR: 2.0 : 1
- In band spurious level: -60 dBm max.
- Current consumption: 200 mA max. (11 VDC ~ 20 VDC)
- Operating temperature: -30 °C ~ +60 °C
- Output impedance: 75 Ω (F-type)
- Output connector type: F-Type (female)
- Weight: 344 g