Inverto SatPal Controller
Inverto SatPal Controller
The Ultimate Satellite Installation Management Tool
Sat Meter + Sat Finder / Generates comprehensive installtions reports / Unicable II Configuration Tool / Spectrum Analyzer / Wireless Signal Control
Satpal have an app for IOS and Android
The SatPal™ Controller, together with the SatPal™ app, is an all-in-one antenna installation tool, allowing installers and DTH operators to control the quality of their antenna installations. It includes a Sat Finder, a professional grade Sat Meter and a unique installation wizard that generates comprehensive reports with a click of a button.
The Sat Finder feature is location-based (GPS) and helps the installer quickly identify the dish alignment direction with the exact azimuth and elevation angles for the dish as well as the tilt angle for the LNB. The Sat Meter includes a realtime spectrum analyzer and allows professional measurements of signal strength and quality, MER, BER, PER, C/N and link margin. There is also a buzzer to further help optimizing the reception performance based on signal level and signal quality.
The simple Install & Report wizard generates a comprehensive report in various formats including the installer's contact details, installation location including a map, an inventory list with model numbers and serial numbers of the equipment that was installed (scanned or manually input), photos of the installation and measurement data of all the received transponders, which the installer can email with a click and maintain full traceability of all their field installations.
In addition, the SatPal™ Controller functions as a programmer for Inverto’s Unicable II™ LNB’s and multiswitches. The SatPal™app allows the installer to create configuration files and upload them to the devices, for example, when there is a change in the transponder line up of an operator or MDU installation using dCSS LNBs in Static mode. The configuration files can be stored locally on the smartphone, on the cloud or in the SatPal™ Controller's memory to be transmitted from it directly by pressing a button. The app also allows firmware upgrades and access to diagnosis information stored on Unicable II™ devices.
All features packed into an affordable, small and handy tool, the SatPal™ solution guarantees increased productivity for installers
and a significant reduction of cost of service for operators.
- SatPal™ iOS and Android apps + SatPal™ Controller
- Sat Finder and dish alignment tool with location guidance (GPS-based)
- Satellite meter with real-time spectrum analyzer measuring MER, output level, C/N, link margin, BER and PER
- Working with Universal or Unicable™/dCSS (EN50494/EN50607) LNBs
- Installation report generator including location, installer’s details, signal measurements, inventory list and photos
- Unicable II™/dCSS programmer and diagnosis tool*
- Powered by battery, STB or AC/DC adapter
- Lightweight, mobile solution
* Only for Inverto compatible Unicable II™ ODU products
- Satellite (LNB/Multiswitch and receiver ports): 950 MHz ~ 2150 MHz
- Wireless connectivity: 2.4 GHz
- LNB/Multiswitch: 1x Satellite IF, DVB-S/S2*, 13 V / 18 V DC out, 0 kHz / 22 kHz, F-type (*excluding the ACM/VCM modes for DVB-S2)
- Receiver: 1x Satellite IF loop-through out, 13 V / 18 V DC in, F-type
- PC (data): 1x PC data communication, micro USB
- Wireless data: 1x IEEE 802.15.1 Low Energy (ver. 4.0)
- DC input: 1x DC input, micro USB
Loop-through loss (Satellite): 1 dB max.
LNB/Multiswitch control protocols: DiSEqC™ 2.0, EN50494 (Unicable/SatCR), EN50607 (Unicable II™/dCSS)
Display and keys
- Status LED
- Wireless connectivity LED
- Power LED
- Function button
- Satellite signal strength bar (0% ~ 100%)
- Satellite signal quality bar (0% ~ 100%)
- DC input: 5 V ~ 6 V DC / 13 W max. (DC in, micro USB) / 10 V ~ 20 V DC / 13 W max. (IF loop-through, F-type)
- Without power supply to LNB/Multiswitch: 5 V DC, 350 mA (can be powered over the USB data interface)
- Power supply to LNB/Multiswitch: 14 V ~18 V, 400 mA max.
Operating temperature: 0 °C ~ +45 °C
Dimensions: 150 mm x 100 mm x 30 mm (w x d x h)
Certificates: Low Voltage Directive (2014/35/EU) / Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (2014/30/EU) / Eco-Design Directive (2009/125/EC) / Radio Equipment Directive (2014/53/EU)
SatPal™ package content:
- 1x SatPal™ Controller
- 1x Portable battery
- 1x Neck strap
- 1x Car charger
- 2x Micro USB cables (data/power)
- 3x Battery holding bands
- 1x Quick guide
- 1x Carrying case
- Packaging dimensions (W x D x H): 8.5 cm x 22 cm x 28.5 cm
- Packaging weight: 0.99 Kg
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: IDLU-SPAL03-OOOBT-OPP
- Weight: 1.50kg
- Dimensions: 24.00cm x 10.00cm x 30.00cm