Unicable II Power Inserter
Unicable II Power Inserter, 5-2400MHz
This power inserter is designed to power a Unicable II™ LNB or a Unicable II™ multiswitch unit and the connected Quattro-/ Wideband-LNB in cases where the connected STB is not able to provide the required power for the LNB/multiswitch. It provides a constant DC voltage to the LNB/multiswitch without loading the STB and passes the STB’s DiSEqC/EN50494/EN50607 commands to the LNB/multiswitch unit.
- Low insertion loss, high return loss and port isolation for satellite and CATV applications
- Unicable compatible
- 18V output with up to 1A through current to ODU
- RF shielded Zinc die cast housing (Class A)
- Grounding terminal
- Light weight and compact size
- Frequency range: 5 MHz ~ 2400 MHz
- DC in: 19 V/1 A, 1x F-type, female
- ODU input (IF): 1x F-type, female
- STB output (IF): 1x F-type, female
- Insertion loss: 2 dB max.
- Input return loss: -10 dB max.
- Output return loss: -10 dB max.
- Maximal current flow-through: 1.0 A
- Output voltage: 18 V (Input @19 V, 1.0 A)
- Operating temperature: -30 °C ~ +60 °C
- Weight: 36 g
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 56 mm x 46 mm x 15.9 mm
Note: AC/DC power adapter included.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: IDLU-PINS03-OOOOO-OBT
- Weight: 0.25kg