NanoStation Loco M2
Indoor/Outdoor airMAX® CPE
Featuring a panel antenna and dual-polarity performance, the NanoStation®M is ideal for Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) applications requiring high-performance CPE devices with a sleek form factor.
Compact CPE Design
The NanoStation®M features the CPE design that expanded the global Wireless ISP industry.
Plug and Play Installation
The NanoStation®M requires no tools for assembly; only a single wrench is required for pole-mounting.
Versatile Application Use
The NanoStation®M can be deployed for Point-to-Point (PtP) bridging, wireless connectivity to a video surveillance system, or use as an airMAX® CPE.
Dual Ethernet Connectivity
With software-enabled PoE output, the secondary Ethernet port can power an external device, such as a PoE security camera, for seamless IP video integration.
Powerful airOS® Features
Ubiquiti’s versatile airOS® firmware technology enables high-performance, outdoor multi-point networking. airOS provides features such as wireless settings, bridge or routing configuration and system management services.
Advanced Software Technology
Ubiquiti’s airMAX® technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments. The TDMA airMAX protocol enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks.
Window/Wall Mounting Kit
Use the NanoStation® Mount to quickly mount the NanoStationM on a window or wall. 180° vertical or horizontal adjustment allows for custom positioning.
Wall/Pole Mounting Kit
The Universal Arm Bracket is designed for convenient wall or pole mounting of the NanoStation®M. 90° tilt adjustment allows for easy positioning.
Loco M2 specifications:
- Dimensions: 161 x 31 x 80 mm (6.31 x 1.22 x 3.15")
- Weight: 180 g (6.35 oz)
- Power Supply (PoE): 24V, 0.5A
- Max. Power Consumption: 5.5W
- Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Operating Frequency: 2412-2462 MHz
- Gain: 8.5 dBi
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24Kc, 400 MHz
- Memory: 32 MB SDRAM, 8 MB Flash
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Cross-pol Isolation: 20 dB Minimum
- Max. VSWR: 1.4:1
- Beamwidth: 60° (H-pol) / 60° (V-pol) / 60° (Elevation)
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
- Mounting: Pole-Mount (Kit Included)
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 75° C (-22 to 167° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Non Condensing
- Wireless Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
- RoHS Compliance: Yes
- Shock & Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
- Stock: Pre-Order
- Model: LocoM2
- Weight: 0.60kg