Terms & Conditions
Ownership of the domain www.dreamportugal.pt
The website www.dreamportugal.pt is registered under the "Regulation of registration of .PT domains / subdomains", and is owned by Dreamsys Lda., With the unique registration number and legal person number 514 287 080, with a shared capital of € 10,000.00.
For any clarification related to the site www.dreamportugal.pt or these General Terms and Conditions of Use and Contracting (CGCU) you can contact DREAMPORTUGAL Customer Service through any of the following means:
1. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Cell phone: +351 936 882 969 - Opening hours: from 9:30 to 19:00 Monday through Friday (except holidays), and from 10:00 to 13:00 on Saturdays.
3. Letter: DREAMPORTUGAL Apartado 2101, EC Praia da Granja, 4400-001 S. Felix da Marinha
Subject matter and scope
These General Terms and Conditions of Use apply to visitors to www.dreamportugal.pt as well as to any commercial transactions made through the virtual shop dreamportugal.pt available on it.
Navigation on the site, as well as the purchase of any product on dreamportugal.pt, implies the acceptance of these General Conditions of Hiring and Use by the User and the Client.
DREAMPORTUGAL reserves the right to change these conditions of use and contracting without prior notice, and any changes are published on the website www.dreamportugal.pt.
Information about contents
The website www.dreamportugal.pt is only for private use. Reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of the contents of the site without prior written permission is prohibited for purposes other than strictly personal use.
DREAMPORTUGAL reserves the right to modify at any time the information and commercial offer presented on: products, prices, promotions, commercial conditions and services.
It is expressly prohibited the introduction of links of our site, for commercial purposes without previous authorization of DREAMPORTUGAL. Likewise, the use of the domain dreamportugal.pt with abusive purposes, and without prior authorization, may be susceptible of recourse to the competent legal means on the part of DREAMPORTUGAL. In the event that you find in other sites links that allow you to access www.dreamportugal.pt, we inform that DREAMPORTUGAL does not have any responsibility on the provenance of the page nor on the contents inscribed there.
We make every effort to ensure that the information presented is free of typographical errors and whenever they occur, we will proceed as soon as possible to the respective correction. In case the information presented does not correspond to the characteristics of the product, the Customer assists the right to terminate the purchase and sale agreement in accordance with applicable legal terms.
The photographs presented on the website are merely illustrative. We recommend that you refer to the detailed product description for information about its features.
Prices and product specifications are subject to change without notice.
Despite the efforts of DREAMPORTUGAL, some products may be listed incorrectly, so we check the prices whenever we process the orders. If the price of the product is lower than the advertised price, we will refund the difference. If the price is higher, we will inform the Customer by email and we will wait for your decision to accept the new proposal or cancel the order.
All promotional campaigns have limited stock. In case of unavailability of the product and / or stock breach, you will be informed of the partial or total cancellation of your order with the right to reimbursement of the amount paid.
DREAMPORTUGAL is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any information, content, statements or expressions contained in the texts of the articles sold on the website www.dreamportugal.pt. The authors of the content of the descriptions of the products is the responsibility of the editors, manufacturers and distributors of the articles in question.
Intellectual and industrial property
All texts, comments, works, illustrations, works and images reproduced or represented on the site www.dreamportugal.pt are strictly reserved under the copyright and intellectual property rights, all over the world. Accordingly and under the terms of the Intellectual Property Code, use for private purposes is permitted only subject to contrary provisions including more restrictive provisions contained in that code. Any reproduction or total or partial representation of the site www.dreamportugal.pt or all or part of the elements included in it is strictly prohibited.
The corporate names, trademarks and distinctive signs reproduced on the website www.dreamportugal.pt are protected in accordance with the legal provisions applicable to industrial property. Reproduction or representation of all or part of any distinguishing signs is strictly prohibited and must be the subject of prior written authorization of the trade mark proprietor. Certain products such as software (software) are the subject of personal and specific rights of use governing copies, public broadcasts, leasing. The Client must comply with the general conditions of sale of these products and DREAMPORTUGAL is not responsible for the use made of them in this scope.
All products sold on dreamportugal.pt are in compliance with Portuguese legislation.
DREAMPORTUGAL declines all responsibility in case of violation of the legislation of the country where the order is delivered. It is up to the Client to verify with the local authorities the conditions of importation or use of the products that he wishes to order.
DREAMPORTGAL is not liable for damages resulting from interference, interruptions, computer viruses, malfunctions or disconnections of the operating system that may temporarily prevent access, navigation or service to Users.
Obligations of customers and users
The Customer and the User must comply with these general conditions and respect them. They undertake in particular to fulfill the following obligations:
1. It is prohibited to introduce, store or diffuse through the site defamatory, obscene, insulting, xenophobic and / or any other content that violates the general principles of law and public order;
2. Save, and not divulge, your password to enter the site in order to prevent third parties from accessing your account at dreamportugal.pt;
3. Do not use false identities;
4. To provide personal data and correct addresses so that DREAMPORTUGAL can process orders properly;
The Client is responsible for the accuracy of the data communicated to DREAMPORTUGAL and undertakes to immediately insert into its Registration Account any changes to them.
DREAMPORTUGAL declines any responsibility for any delay or impossibility of processing the order, namely in the act of delivery, due to error or insufficiency of the data communicated by the Customer.
DREAMPORTUGAL reserves the right to delete the account of the user that fulfills any of these situations.
Order fulfillment by online store
To make purchases through the site www.dreamportugal.pt, simply insert in the virtual shopping basket all the articles that you want to acquire. You should follow all the steps of the purchase so that it is completed successfully.
The validation of the purchase order assumes that the Customer has taken cognizance and accepts the General Conditions of Contract and Use of the website www.dreamportugal.pt. The data registered by DREAMPORTUGAL constitute proof of the set of transactions carried out between DREAMPORTUGAL and the Client. It is the responsibility of DREAMPORTUGAL to file the electronic document in which the contract is formalized and to keep it accessible.
As soon as you complete your purchase, you will receive an automatic email confirming the transaction. In case the data is not correct you can immediately request its modification, or even, the cancellation of the purchase made.
Availability of products
DREAMPORTUGAL only processes an order made by a customer after confirming their payment, so DREAMPORTUGAL can not guarantee the availability of the articles until the beginning of said processing.
DREAMPORTUGAL only dispatches on weekdays. In this way, neither weekends nor holidays are counted toward estimated delivery of parcels.
In any case, the estimated delivery dates are indicative only. In the event of a breakdown of any goods ordered, DREAMPORTUGAL may choose to:
1. Contact the supplier inquiring about the possibility of replacing the missing article by contacting the customer in case the delivery period or the price of the article changes, and the order will only continue after consent given by the customer; or
2. Cancel the order by refunding the customer of all amounts paid.
Any delay in the dispatch of articles, compared to the estimated dates presented, does not confer the right to compensation.
The products marketed by DREAMPORTUGAL in its online store are covered by the legal guarantee scheme (two years against manufacturing defects). Before purchasing a property, keep in mind the following points on this page:
1. DREAMPORTUGAL is merely a distributor;
2. All products commercialized by DREAMPORTUGAL are not manufactured by DREAMPORTUGAL. At the moment of sale, DREAMPORTUGAL passes to the Customer the guarantee of the same product (s) (purchase invoice);
3. Some products are marked with a warranty period longer than stipulated by law, which is 2 years. After 2 years, the warranty process will have to be handled directly between Customer and manufacturer;
4. In case of difficulty installing / using a product, start by making sure that you follow all the instructions in the Manufacturer's Instruction Manuals, including the installation and use of the appropriate software. If the problem persists, contact the manufacturer directly or contact our technical department;
5. In cases of RMA, DREAMPORTUGAL undertakes to do its best to ensure that its product is repaired as quickly as possible, but the Client must bear in mind that the process does not depend exclusively on DREAMPORTUGAL. All products entering our RMA facilities are tested and dispatched as soon as possible. Thereafter, the process becomes the responsibility of manufacturers and suppliers;
6. In the case of discontinued products, the exchange may be made for a product equivalent to the one currently on the market, however, this exchange is solely the responsibility of the supplier / manufacturer.
7. RMA requests are made in the Customer reserved area. Failure to comply with the procedures described in this section will lead to the return of the product at Customer's expense;
8. Please note that any changes to the original product DO NOT ALLOW THE WARRANTY.
9. Tampering with factory softwares, removal of serial number stickers or other type of warranty label, etc. In all these cases the RMA is immediately REFUSED;
10. Faults caused by electric discharges are not covered under warranty (thunderstorms, current spikes, etc.).
11. Regardless of whether or not the equipment is warranted, when it is ordered for repair and no malfunction is detected, or if it has been caused by misuse, a fee will be charged to cover logistical costs;
12. In no case may DREAMPORTUGAL be liable for any partial or total loss of data, programs or software installed on the products delivered for repair;
13. The deadline for removal of equipment for repair is 30 days after the registration of the document, otherwise the material is considered abandoned under the terms of article 1267 / 1a of the Civil Code, so DREAMPORTUGAL is no longer responsible for Integrity of the equipment. As soon as it is considered abandoned, the holder is obliged to pay as a penalty clause the amount of 2.5 Euro for each day of delay in the withdrawal. After 3 years from the date of the respective document and, under article 1299 of the Civil Code, the material will become property of DREAMPORTUGAL as usucapião. In case of debt, DREAMPORTUGAL has the right to retain all material in its facilities until it is fully liquidated.
Warranty - Repairs / Services
The repair guarantee is 90 days from the date of completion of the service, and the warranty is valid only for the replaced parts (this limited warranty does not affect the legal rights established in the national legislation). The repair guarantee does not meet the following conditions:
Physical damage (broken / damaged / corroded / warped equipment, etc.);
1. Misuse, damage caused by falls, neglect, fire, water, electrical disturbances, atmospheric, etc .;
2. Damages caused by transportation carried out by the Client or third parties on his behalf;
3. Use of options or consumables not appropriate for the equipment in question;
4. During this period the equipment has undergone technical intervention, with labor and spare parts to the services of DREAMPORTUGAL;
5. The previous repair was made at the request and responsibility of the customer.
Exchanges and Returns
DREAMPORTUGAL strives to offer the best experience to its Customers. This extends to the assistance policy, where there is an effort to meet any and all needs of the Customer. When purchasing an item in our Online Shop, the consumer is automatically covered by the free Resolution of Contract, where in the first 14 days you can return or exchange an item (exceptions described in section 2).
Before purchasing a good, keep in mind that in terms of the Resolution of Contracts (Devolutions) there is in Portuguese law elements that differentiate a purchase from a distance (online and to be received at the address via carrier) of a purchase made / raised directly in space commercial.
Resolution of Contracts (Returns) - Shopping distance
For online purchases (online and to be received at the address via the carrier), the Portuguese Law establishes to the consumer a period of 14 days (commonly known as the reflection period) after taking physical possession of the goods, Article (s) without the need to state a reason.
In cases of free Termination of Contract, the shipping costs will be charged to the consumer, since it was a service and for which the customer enjoyed.
Returns / Exchanges acceptance conditions
Although returns / exchanges are accepted within the first 14 days of distance purchases (as described above), returned goods will only be accepted if the following conditions are scrupulously observed:
1. The returned item must be in the original packaging, intact and without any mark / use damage.
2. You will need to return the item together with the manuals, accessories and their packaging unblemished.
In the event of breach of any of these points, we will not be able to accept the return (and consequent refund) or exchange.
3. Items not accepted for Returns / Exchanges
There are articles that by their nature can not be accepted for returns / exchanges.
4. No exchanges or returns of batteries, batteries, memory cards, hard disks, consumables or software are accepted.
5. No exchanges or returns of products that have the seals of the tampered packaging are accepted.
6. Refund Method of Returns
If you want the refund, the same will be done by bank transfer to the IBAN that you indicate us at the time of the return request (except for payments made by Paypal). DREAMPORTUGAL will reimburse the amount paid for the article as soon as the technical verification of the condition of the product and verification of compliance with the conditions described above is made.
7. Start the Return / Exchange process
8. To start the return / exchange process, simply send an email to email@example.com and wait for our instructions (24 / 48H). Subsequently you must send the article via ctt / carrier to the address on the purchase invoice.
Advice and Suggestions
DREAMPORTUGAL understands the usefulness that the stipulated reflection period has for the Customer, however, this does not invalidate that before making a purchase the Customer does not try to make sure to the maximum that that product really is what will correspond to his expectations And that it will be in accordance with its interests and tasks performed by itself. Nowadays the Internet is a powerful tool of information and clarification of doubts. DREAMPORTUGAL recommends its clients to read and comply with the following points:
1. Before purchasing a product, make sure that it meets the requirements.
2. Before purchasing a product, do a search for it on the search engines, see videos of that product on youtube, ask any questions or questions about it in the various forums or through one of our emails. Do not forget: the internet is a powerful information tool and clarification of doubts.
3. Before purchasing a product, see if you have a friend, colleague, or family member who has the same product, and if so, see if you can get feedback.
4. In the case of a damaged product (or any missing accessory) that occurred during the delivery of the order to the customer, the complaint must be notified to DREAMPORTUGAL within a maximum period of 24 hours useful to trigger the insurance (if the consumer hired it). After this deadline no complaints will be accepted.
5. At the time of delivery, the customer is responsible for checking the condition of the packaging. If it shows signs of violation or external damage, the order may be refused (in this case, without opening it). If you prefer, you can accept the order by specifically putting this information on the list presented by the distributor at the time of delivery and check the conditions of the product.
6. After receiving the product, always be careful when opening the carton, and see how you have the equipment, accessories and manuals disposed inside the box / packaging. In case of return / exchange, the more you respect the conditions in which you return the product, the easier it will be for all parties involved (not applicable in the items mentioned in points 5 and 6 in "Exchanges and Returns").
Online Dispute Resolution
The European Union has set up a website to support consumers in submitting their complaints about any litigation in which they are involved. In this context, DREAMPORTUGAL makes available all the information so that it can exercise its right of complaint with an official, third and impartial entity to the process. So, if you are dissatisfied with the purchase of a good or service on our site, or with the solution presented by us to resolve the situation, you can access this official website and expose your dispute.
What is Alternative Dispute Resolution?
Alternative dispute resolution is the possibility that all consumers have at their disposal to use official entities to assist them in resolving or guiding some conflict before opening litigious proceedings in the Courts. As a general rule, the procedure is as follows: the customer asks an impartial third party to act as an intermediary between himself and the trader who is the subject of his complaint. The intermediary can suggest a solution to your complaint, impose a solution on both parties, or bring the parties together to find a solution.
You may know the concept of alternative dispute resolution by another name: 'mediation', 'conciliation', 'arbitration' or 'competent committee in the context of consumer disputes'.
Alternative dispute resolution is, as a rule, less costly, less formal and faster than litigation.
Under the terms and for the purposes of the provisions of art. 18, paragraph 1 of Law no. 144/2015, of 8 September, it is hereby informed that the competent alternative dispute resolution body is:
CICAP - Consumer Arbitration Court
Rua Damião de Góis, 31, Loja 6, 4050-225, Porto
Phones: +351 22 550 83 49 / +351 22 502 97 91